A well-established organization in Hammarsdale, Durban is seeking an Equity Disabled Technical Service Microbiologist to join their team. Salary to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- This position requires an equity disabled candidate
- Have a National Diploma in Microbiology/Biotechnology or equivalent
- Have a Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in the Microbiological Field
- Advanced knowledge of applied microbiology is a must
- Good understanding in the following:
– Laboratory methods, safety policies and procedures
– Basic understanding of chemistry and how it relates to microbiological problems
- Computer literate in MS Office and general business systems
Key Performance Areas:
- Conducting microbiological analysis and generating reports while ensuring that microbiological best practice is upheld within the laboratory
- Conducting some chemical analysis
- Assisting in coaching and mentoring In-Service Trainees
- Execute continuous improvement and project management initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with SHERQ requirements
Salary to be discussed.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful