Our client in the International Chemical Sales Industry is seeking the expertise of a Technical Sales Representative to join the IWT Division within the Middle Market & Utilities industry in Hammarsdale KZN. Salary is Market Related and benefits to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a National Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy, Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Water Care Qualification is required
- Must have at least 2 Years’ Experience in Water Treatment and process industry
- Experienced in polymer application to solid/liquid separation will be am advantage
- Related sales experience with a proven track record in sales of specialty chemicals in the water treatment industry
- Must have dealt with Power cooling systems and influent clarification
- Must have written service reports and discussed them in-depth with the customer
- Have done internal service inspections of related equipment at customer’ sites
- Driver’s License
- Computer Literate
- Must be prepared to travel
Key Performance Areas:
- Management of accounts – Ensure sustainability and growth of a specific account/accounts
- Sales development into target market – Retain and expand business to grow sales and profit margins to achieve business objectives
- Technical Services – Ensure existing applications and equipment are maintained and technical services are performed to ensure optimal performance
- Marketing support – Ensure that the sales efforts are aligned with Buckman marketing strategy
- SHERQ Management – Maintain and improve SHERQ performance to deliver targeted sales at the lowest possible risk to the company
- Continuous Improvement and Project Management Support – Support the Account Manager in managing and implementing Continuous Improvements and Projects
- Accurate chemical application to cooling water systems, liquid solid separation, boiler water systems and other chemical application as required
- Laboratory and on site chemical evaluation related to chemical performance in water systems and liquid solid separation
- Accurate interpretation of water chemistry related to chemical application
- 100% continuity of chemical supply, inclusive of deliveries and housekeeping.
- Strict adherence/compliance with customer standards/required results, chemical and plant related.
- Accurate budget and general administration
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful