Our client in the Farming industry is seeking the expertise of a Stock Controller to join their team in Kanoneiland 30 km from Upington. Salary is market related.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary Qualification in Logistics Managing / Accounting
- At least 4 – 5 years’ experience within Logistics Management
- Valid Drivers License
- Must work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Experience with stock control would be advantageous
- Knowledge of auditing processes, Global Gap Documentation & Stock Control will be a advantageous
Key Performance Areas:
- Controlling of Stock
- Accurate stock level upkeeping
- Monthly stock taking
- Controlling of the condition of stock
- Assist with stock Auditing
- Conservation of Stock
- Data Capturing
- Receiving of goods
- General filing and Administration
- Cleanliness and upkeep of stock
Salary is market related.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful