WHM Recruitment Advisors is urgently looking for a Social Media Marketing Co-Ordinator to join their client based in Kempton Park. Salary to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a Degree or Certificate in Social Media Marketing
- Must be fluent in English & Portuguese
- Have 1 – 2 Years’ Experience as a Social Media Marketing Co-Ordinator
- Have knowledge of online marketing & good understanding of major marketing channels
- Valid driver’s license & own vehicle
Key Performance Areas:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to act.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Responding to all queries on the identified platforms ensuring customer comments are addressed.
Salary to be discussed.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful