A well-established organisation in Springs is seeking a Boiler Pressure Vessel Site Supervisor to join their team. Salary is Market Related.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a relevant qualification
- Must have 3 – 5 Years’ Experience in site management & planning
- Must have 3 – 5 Years’ Experience in working with boilers & pipe fitting
- Must have knowledge with Boiler Pressure Vessels (Steam & Hot Water Boiler Pressure Vessels), including installation, repair & maintenance
- Must have a Technical Background
- Must be fully bilingual
- Must reside close to Springs
Key Performance Areas:
- Managing teams
- Responsible for the day to day planning
- Organize & report on current & future projects
- Site Management & Planning
Salary is Market Related.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful