A well-established organization in Boksburg is seeking an External Area Sales Executive to join their team. Basic salary is R 23 000 per month + commission structure and benefits to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have 2 – 3 Years’ Experience in Technical Sales
- Must have working experience in the Technical Security Systems industry
- Good Territory knowledge of the following areas:
- Must have a valid driver’s license & own vehicle
- Must be living within proximity of Boksburg
Key Performance Areas:
- The role has three clear strategic goals, all being important at the same level.
- The First goal would be the development of sales through third party resellers, such as Security product distributors or wholesalers. The extensive nature of the territory will involve staying away from home sometime during the year for which all usual expenses will be paid. The company will provide all the necessary communication tools expected in today’s sales environment.
- The Second goal is to develop sales to the direct installer channel which ranges from a one man, home based operation where access and automation play a critical role in the viability of their businesses to larger enterprises where access products may represent one of several disciplines in which the company is involved
- The Third strategic goal is to develop sales through Projects and focus on Parking Systems.
- This will involve constant contacts with Specifiers, Architects, and Consulting Engineers, Parking operators and Parking Consultants. A proven track record and previous experiences in a Project related sales cycle will be considered advantageous
- You would be expected to work in a structured manner following set procedures and activities such as:
– Report to the Sales Manager (ad interim the Managing Director)
– 4 days in the field with 1 day for admin and appointment making per week
– Attendance at the Branch office for sales meetings and at JHB HQ, when required
– Timely diary and weekly reporting
– Sufficient productivity levels
– Achieving fiscal targets
– Making own appointments
– Sourcing of new customers
Basic salary is R 23 000 per month + commission structure and benefits to be discussed.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful