A well-established organisation in Edenvale is seeking a Sales Manager to join their team within the International ?Beauty Industry. Salary is R 15 000 basic per month. The salary is market related.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have 3 + Years’ Experience as a Sales Manager
- Must have sales experience within an international company for example Edcon, Dischem & Clicks
- Must have Grade 12 (Matric)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle
Key Performance Areas:
- Person who can manage sales staff and run sales directly
- Ability to identifies business opportunities and to develop relationships with prospective retailers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Negotiate prime positioning in stores
- Present, promote and sell beauty products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Resolve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Ability to analyse target market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Able to supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Propose best practices and promotional trends
- Increase forward share, floor share, shelf share of our products
- Continuously improve through feedback
Salary is Market Related.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful