WHM Recruitment Advisors is urgently looking for a Millwright to join their client based in Kimberly. Salary is market related per month with benefits to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be a qualified Millwright (Recognized Trade Test Certificate)
- Must have 2 – 5 years’ experience in FMCG / Food Environment as a Millwright
- Valid drivers license
- Be bilingual
- Be willing to work shifts, overtime and standby
- Responsible for general mechanical and electrical plant maintenance, and repairs on pumps, motors, conveyor etc.
- Ensure that all equipment is operating in design specification parameters to eliminate down time
- Effective implementation and execution of the equipment preventative maintenance system to ensure maximum line efficiency, throughput rate, max up time.
- Effective management of critical spares required for the Stores to actively ensure correct spares holding and min cost and downtime.
- Effective planning, including timeous spares procurement, of planned repair and breakdown repairs on all equipment. Maintaining of best maintenance practices for both the engineering & operational running of the lines, and including the training and transfer of skills to fellow artisans and operators.
- Active execution and support of continuous improvement projects to support plant drive to improve quality, yield and throughput whilst minimizing cost.
- Execution of and contribution to the plant safety system and adherence to all food safety requirements.
- Inspection and repairs as and when required on ammonia plant, boilers, electrical and reticulation system.
Salary is market related per month with benefits to be discussed.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful