A well-established organisation in Kempton Park is seeking a Marketing Co-Ordinator to join their team. Salary to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a matric certificate
- Marketing or Business Degree in relevant field will be a strong advantage
- Valid drivers license & own vehicle
- Minimum of 2 Years working experience as a marketing coordinator
- Good knowledge of market research techniques & databases (SurveyMonkey, MailChimp)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Marketing computer software & online applications (CRM Tools, Online Analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Fluent in English & Portuguese
Key Performance Areas:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data. (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Sourcing quotes for branding materials. (Uniforms, signage, giveaways etc.)
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Prepare and deliver promotional materials. (giveaways, brochures, business cards, etc.)
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Marketing hotline management. (dealing with queries, problems, cross selling, etc.
Salary to be discussed.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful