A well-established organisation in Elandsfontein is seeking a Managing Director to join their Company. Salary & benefits will be discussed in Interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 10+ Years’ Experience as a Managing Director
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Valid driver’s License & own Vehicle
- Have 5+ Years’ Experience within the Gas industry as well as Storage Vessels
Key Performance Areas:
- Effectively manage all processes, including staff guidance and empowerment, sales and costs.
- Focus on diversifying the sales and introduce new marketing initiatives
- Develop a supportive and efficient senior management structure.
- Grow the business and assist to effectively improve the company’s profitability.
- Work closely with the financial department to direct and coordinate organization’s financial / budget activities to increase efficiency.
- Ensure the Company meets all statutory and regulatory requirements and is compliant in all aspects of legislation.
- Ensure excellent customer service levels.
- Ensure operational, financial, sales and administration efficiencies.
- Effective staff management.
- Must exercise diligence in the conduct of the Company’s affairs.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and improvement.
- Work closely with head office and the relevant departments to establish and implement goals, objectives and procedures
Salary & benefits will be discussed in Interview.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful