Junior Road Accident Fund Attorney
A well-established Law Firm in Centurion is seeking a JNR Attorney to join their team. Salary to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate must have at least 2 – 3 Years’ post articles experience as a JNR Attorney
- Must be an Admitted Attorney
- Have experience in Road Accident Fund matters
- Need to have own vehicle & a valid driver’s license
- The candidate must be available to start IMMEDIATELY
- Candidate needs to be bilingual
Key Performance Areas:
- Right of Appearance in the High Court will be an advantage
- Have excellent admin and organisational skills
- Be a self-starter who can follow up on tasks without needing to be asked
- Have a driver’s licence and your own vehicle
- You will be working under Senior Attorneys, so you must be open to learning, taking instruction and collaborating
Salary to be discussed in Interview.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful