A well-established organization in Elandsfontein is seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. Salary is market related per month.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a Matric Certificate
- Have a BSC. In Quantity Surveying
- No experience needed (1 – 3 years’ experience within Professional Consulting Q.S environment will be an advantage)
- Must be Computer Literate
- Have the ability to read building plans
- Have a valid driver’s license & own vehicle
Key Performance Areas:
- Dealing with accounts
- Preparation of claims
- Recon with client/internal team
- Candidate will be used on various QS tasks, as and when required.
- Compilation of elementary estimated and cash flow forecasts
- Compilation and monitoring of all project related financials
- Preparation works for interim monthly valuations and final accounts
- Manage sub-contractor accounts
- Knowledgeable in JBCC contracts
- Preparation of tender documents
- Provide progress reports on contractors
Salary is market related
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful