WHM Recruitment Advisors is urgently looking for a Junior IT Technician to join their client based in Kempton Park. Salary to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a Matric Certificate
- Must be A+ & N+ Certifies
- Minimum of 1-2 Years’ experience in IT Support
- Must have Windows 7, 8 & 10 Support Experience
- Have remote desktop support experience
- Have a valid driver’s license, valid passport & own vehicle
- Willing to work after hours/ weekends if needed
- Willing to travel broad to neighboring countries
Key Performance Areas:
- Remote Desktop Support.
- Windows 7, 8 & 10, Office 2007 – Office 365, Printing and Anti-Virus Support.
- Workstation hardware and software and associated peripherals Support.
- Formatting and reloading of Desktops and Laptops.
- Position is 70% remote support, but technician must be willing to travel to sites on occasion when required.
- Wireless knowledge.
- Able to lease with Users.
- Problem solver and good communicator.
Salary to be discussed.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful