Junior Cost Accountant
A well-established Organisation in the Free State (Vrede) is seeking a Junior Cost Accountant to join their team. Salary is market related.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a B.Com Degree in Cost Accounting
- Must have 3 years’ experience within the cost accounting field
- Must have completed cost accountant articles
- Must be computer literate, with the ability to function at an advanced level in excel
- CIMA qualification will be an advantage.
Key Performance Areas:
- Implement and develop a costing system
- Maintain costing records, project costing and generate costing reports
- Develop and maintain costing models
- Monitoring purchase price variance
- Stock evaluation at month end
- Assist in the budget and forecast process with pricing structures
- Assist with stock counts and compile monthly management reports
- Fixed asset maintenance
Salary is market related
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful