A well-established organisation in Centurion is seeking a Junior Process Engineer to join their team. Salary to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Have a minimum of 1 Years’ Experience working with Business Process Improvement
- Have at least 1 Years’ Experience in the Insurance Industry – Will be an advantage
- Have a Valid Driver’s License & reliable transport
- Computer Literate in MS Office & Visio
- Exposure to JIRA or similar Workflow Systems will be a huge advantage
Key Performance Areas:
- Assist in the development, implementation and execution of operational strategies and priorities
- Monitor and analyze business processes and “bottle-necks” by implementing a matrix aimed at measuring efficiencies and utilization
- Identify and analyze opportunities for improvements in business processes
- Identify and present opportunities to integrate systems and automate processes
- Identify control issues and risks in business processes, propose and implement suitable solutions
- Requirement gathering and analysis
- Building new or amending existing business process models
- Document and maintain all integration processes between the various operational systems
- Developing and maintaining effective professional relationships with various internal or external stakeholders
- Assist in the identification of opportunities, and the development of solutions which will aid the digital transformation efforts of the organisation
Salary to be discussed.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful