A well-established organisation in Isando Johannesburg is seeking a Zimbabwe Sales Manager to join their team. Salary to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-Secondary School studies in Sales and Marketing
- Communication skills NQF Level 5: Literacy and Numeracy Certificate
- Have Time Management skills, Communication skills & Decision-Making skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- A Matric Certificate or equivalent is essential
- Minimum of 2 years’ External Sales Experience
- Must be fluent in Shona or Ndebele – non-negotiable
- Must be computer literate in MS Office
Key Performance Areas:
- Grow customer base
- Administration and expense control
- Enhance service and quality guarantee
- Promote positive teamwork
- Patience and confidence in dealing with customers.
- Self-motivated and able to work as a member of a sales team.
- Enjoy networking and meeting new people.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling customers.
- A smart appearance and professional manner.
- To target Zimbabwean nationals working / residing in RSA within our designated geographical boundaries in order to maximize sales, optimize GP’s, grow and maintain the customer base.
Salary to be discussed in interview.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful