A well-established organization in Bloemfontein is seeking a Training Officer to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Training & Development or Facilitation
- Track record in developing and executing successful training programs
- Knowledge of traditional & modern training processes
- Diploma or Degree in Training & Development will be an advantage
- Be computer literate in MS Office & related business & communication tools
- Have critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Be strategic with a creative mindset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Key Performance Areas:
- Facilitate Training
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
- Organize training and coordinate with operations and management
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance, and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive company values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers, and management.
- Strategic training based on the organization’s goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Compiling of Annual Training Reports and Work skills Plan
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful