Our client in the Food Service industry is seeking the expertise of a Training & Development Officer to join their team in Bloemfontein. Salary to be discussed in Interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 1 – 3 Year experience within a similar field
- Have any relevant Certificates in Human Resource Management would be an advantage
- Have own vehicle & valid drivers license
- Proven work experience as a Training & Development Officer
- Be proficient in MS Office
- Be bilingual
- Ability to work under pressure & with deadlines
Key Performance Areas:
- Preparation of necessary documents for HR Manager
- Administration of recruitment, remuneration, learning/ development & training
- Placing of job adverts and arranging interviews, which includes contacting prospective employees or interviewees, setting up of appropriate and adequate interview panels, and supervising the interviewing process.
- Deal with both external and internal queries from both staff of the company and external bodies.
- Prepare job descriptions before job advert placement is made both for internal and external recruitment
- Administration and Coordinating of Employment Equity matters
- Compensations, Promotion and benefits administration
- Coordinating of training – Internal and External
- Training Need Analysis
- Administration and coordinating of work skills plan and annual training report.
- The administrator’s duties also include assisting in the preparation of all EE letters and administration.
- Preparing management reports on data HR relevant data
- Administration of EEA2. EEA4. Workforce Profiles, Goals & Targets
- Organize & maintain personnel records
- Revise company policies
- Identify EE barriers
- Drafting EE plans
- Submission of EE plans
- Create regular reports & presentations
- Participate & administration of HR projects
- Co-ordinate the interviewing, screening, recruitment & appointment of new staff
- Take minutes in staff meetings
Salary to be discussed in Interview.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful