A well-established organisation in Rustenburg is seeking a Tender Engineer to join their team. Salary will be discussed in Interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 5 Years’ Experience with Tendering & Estimation in Sales
- Have a valid Matric Certificate
- Must be computer literate in MS Office & Lotus
- Have an established customer base in the mining & industrial sector
- Must be ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2007 and OHSAS 18001 accredited.
- Must be IMMEDIATELY available
Key Performance Areas:
- Do project and maintenance estimations on daily basis.
- Prepare tenders and quotations to customers.
- Planning, arranging and attendance of site meetings, as and when required.
- Update sales pipeline and assist with reports.
- Reports on customer needs, problems, interests and potential for new products and services.
- Day-to day back-office customer liaison, support and follow through to ensure customers are informed with feedback.
- Control customer documentation and data, coordinating the safe storage, and maintaining of data for future reference, utilizing innovative techniques and technology to ensure that information is readily available on customer’s requests.
- Assist with day-to-day customer requests and provide customers with regular updates and follow -up, till the customer request is closed out.
Salary to be discussed in Interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful