A well-established organization in Centurion is seeking a Temporary 6 Month Front Office Assistant to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Administrator
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners & fax machines
- A Degree or Course in Administration is preferred
- Ability to create a welcoming environment
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Have a matric certificate
- Be computer literate in MS Office
- Experience with Sage Pastel will be and advantage
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Proficiency in scheduling appointments and call forwarding systems
Key Performance Areas:
- Answering incoming calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Welcoming visitors
- Critically, perform general administrative tasks.
- You may also be required to order office supplies
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
- Ordering stationary and paper
- Preparing training material
- Preparing conference material
- Travel bookings (currently no credit card to process)
- Invoice allocations and filing
- Assisting with order processing
- Overseeing the housekeeper and ensuring the office space is in suitable condition
- Weekly reporting to GM general purchases/spend including flights and accommodation booking
- Vehicle Inspection Sheet Control
- Allocation of supplier invoices
- Buy office consumable/groceries
- Control stationary stock
- Minute taking during staff meetings
- Managing First Aid Kit
- May, on occasion and subject to business needs, be required to assist with other tasks not described above. This will be at the discretion of the line manager and/or GM
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful