Our client in the Chemical Sales Industry is seeking the expertise of a Technical Sales Representative to join the Paper Technologies Division in Cape Town. Salary is Market Related.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a National Diploma/ Degree in Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Technical Sales Representative
- Have a drivers’ license
- Be computer literate in MS Office
- Must be able to understand business systems
- Must have advanced writing skills
- Ability to write Technical Reports
- Willing to travel & work long hours
- Understand equipment maintenance & design
- Be a hand on individual
- Ability to work @ heights and preform a heat stress test
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure sustainability and growth of a specific account/accounts by conducting the following activities .
- Retain and expand business to grow sales and profit margins to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure existing applications and equipment are maintained and technical services are performed to ensure optimal performance.
- Ensure that the sales efforts are aligned with company marketing strategy.
- Maintain and improve SHERQ performance to deliver targeted sales at the lowest possible risk to the company.
- Ensuring that all projects and Continuous Improvement opportunities are documented and prioritized.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful