A well-established organization in Cape Town is seeking a Technical Sales Representative to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Technical Sales Representative
- Previous experience within the Sales Pulp & Paper industry will be an advantage
- Must have a Degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Have a valid drivers’ license & own vehicle
- Be fluent in English
- Be computer literate in MS Office
- Ability to handle pressure & be a problem solver who is self-motivated
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Be willing to travel
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure sustainability and growth of a specific account
- Retain and expand business to grow sales and profit margins to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure existing applications and equipment are maintained and technical services are performed to ensure optimal performance.
- Ensure that the sales efforts are aligned with Buckman marketing strategy.
- Maintain and improve SHERQ performance to deliver targeted sales at the lowest possible risk to the company.
- Ensuring that all projects and Continuous Improvement opportunities are documented and prioritized
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful