Our client in mining industry is seeking a Technical Mining Sales Representative to join their team in Honeydew Johannesburg. Salary is to be discussed in interview. Starting date is January 2020
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 Years’ Experience within Technical Sales
- Have a Tertiary Qualification in Technical Sales
- Have a Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle
- Must have a proven track record in sales
- Experience in Mechanical/Electrical or Mining industry will be an advantage
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Have the ability to make strategic decisions
- Existing customer bases in the mining sector a must
- Have good communication skills as well as a positive and dynamic attitude
- Computer Literate in MS Office
Key Performance Areas:
- To meet or exceed sales targets agreed and set out for the territory.
- Use his existing contacts and customer base to unearth new business.
- Person must be willing and able to travel.
- To ensure all customers’ needs and expectations are met.
- To identify product potential and discuss plans for effective sales growth with MDM
- To provide monthly/weekly sales reports and forecasting to MDM.
- Work out a short- and long-term strategy for Mining focused initiatives.
- Compile technical and commercial proposals to customers.
- Focus on developing base line business selling direct to end users.
- Conduct product presentations and technical training to customers.
- Able to propose a strategic plan for sales development in their territory.
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful