A well-established organization in Free State Welkom is seeking a Team Leader to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have knowledge of liquor industry competitors & products
- Have knowledge of the liquor industry & customer needs
- Have knowledge of liquor promotions
- Have own smartphone
- Have great communication skills, verbally & in emails
- Ability to write reports & detailed feedback
- Ability to do successful promotions
- Willing to work on Saturdays
- Ability to service customers by adding constructive value on the company
- Ability to sign up new outlets and grow the business
- Have experience with administrative duties
- Ability to make effective sales and upsell new clients
- The ability to manage employees
- Be able to identify problems with assigned regions and act proactively
- Ability to learn & apply the information to perform the job
- Be able to close sales by obtaining commitment of client
- Be able to expand the business by increasing their portfolio and quantities of product range
- Have good listening skills, not interrupting others
Key Performance Areas:
- Visit at least ninety outlets per week (18 per day day)
- Ensure visibility with customers and maximize on every opportunity to sell
- Ensure outlets visited remain active in that they order products presented (at least one per month to remain active).
- Ensure that we have the maximum number of outlets buying from us which ensures that Pernod
- Brands are visible and available in the main market
- Ensuring that brands are always available and visible in outlets.
- Maximise volume of products ordered from outlets.
- Measured according to the total number of 9L cases that the employee sells in total over the course of a month.
- Ensure brand visibility and awareness by conducting promotions at outlets.
- Minimum of 12 per week (consists of 6 Instant Promotions and 6 glass promotions).
- After each promotion, you are required to provide promotional feedback an email will be send to your manager with photos and comments from your tavern owner and consumer on what they thought of the promotion.
- Ensure that outlets sell our brands at the right price (Recommended Retail Price) to ensure that consumers buy our products for the best price.
- Submit detailed daily reports to management.
- Daily report must include the listing of the new SKU you have signed up with the tavern owner.
- Daily report must include the Distributor or other Distributor from which the owner purchases his stock from.
- Track orders placed for each outlet.
- Monitor stock and conduct stock take.
- Compile business plan for each outlet.
- Placement of snapper frames, pricing boards, optics etc. in trade to drive visibility and sales of brands
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful