Our client in the FMCG environment is seeking the expertise of a Team Leader to join their team in East London. Salary is to be discussed in interview
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have minimum of 2 years’ experience within the liquor industry
- Have minimum of 2 years’ experience with Managing Sales Representatives
- Have minimum of 2 years’ Leadership experience
- Must have own reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Have previous experience with training Sales Representative
- Reside within or around East London
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensuring all sales reps within assigned region reach required targets.
- Monitoring performance on a continuous basis.
- Train reps on areas where they are lacking / under-performing.
- Ensure that all reps have a minimum of 90 outlets signed up.
- Induction process of newly appointed reps.
- Performance management of reps in assigned region.
- Disciplinary management of sales reps where necessary.
- Sending feedback to Management and reporting on status of reps in assigned region on a continuous basis.
- Provide detailed planning by objectives for each sales rep and ensure the implementation thereof.
- Issuing of company assets
- Reporting to HR and Sales Manager
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful