A well-established organisation in Johannesburg is seeking a Stock Controller to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have previous experience with Stock Controlling
- A Degree/Diploma in Stock Controlling will an advantage
- Must be found medically fit by an Occupational Medical Practitioner
- Have Operational Agility skills
- Have a Matric Certificate
- Reside within or around Bloemfontein
- Be computer literate in MS Office
- Be bilingual
Key Performance Areas:
- That stock expiry date is within the range set for a specific product/item.
- Ensure that the Truck Delivery Temperature comply too the lay-down specification. (Frozen Stock; -10C to -20C and Chilled Stock; -1C to + 5C)
- Ensure stock is handled with due care and no damage occur in the handling and transport process.
- Ensure stock is placed in storage before the minimum critical temperature is exceeded. (Frozen Stock; -10C to -20C and Chilled Stock; -1C to + 5C)
- Ensure correctness in the counting and recording, as per the procedure, and that all documentation is neatly completed, and that stock is reconciled and confirmed with the invoice and signed off by both parties.
- Daily reports on IQ and Qlik
- Warehousing software assistance
- Assist with stock takes
- Daily stock count and stock holding report
- Stock Transfer – Report daily
- Daily administration to be handed in to Branch Manager
- Administration of Inter Branch Transfers
- Be knowledgeable and conversant in all tasks of Dispatch division to enable you to train and supervise your team
- Ensure all team members are trained, knowledgeable and conversant in the tasks they are allocated
- Supervise and Manage the daily effectiveness of the team reporting to you
- Support department managers and co employee
- Actively participate as a member of the team
- Performing any other task, not specified herein, which from time to time may be assigned by the manager
- Ensures that cleaning and housekeeping standards on equipment and work areas are maintained according to laid down standards and norms
- Ensure Personal hygiene standards are maintained
- Take reasonable care for own health and safety as well as the health and safety of others
- Wear the correct PPE in accordance with the company policy and procedures
- No interference or abuse of any health, safety, and environmental welfare equipment
- Keep work areas clean and free from hazards and risks
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful