A well-established organization in Johannesburg is seeking a Senior Warehouse Administration Officer to join their team. Salary is to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Administration Officer
• Experience with bookkeeping or finance will be an advantage
• Experience with any accounting system
• Be computer literate in MS Office & SAP
• Be customer service orientated with high working standards
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform well under pressure & multitask
Key Performance Areas:
• Assist with balance sheet recons during the month and the finalization at month end.
• Assist in preparation of cost/profit center reports, by maintaining and providing analytical Assist in the preparation of quarterly reports.
• Ensure audit deliverables are maintained according to the standard required by the auditors.
• Any ad-hoc duties which are assigned.
• General administration duties as required.
• Supporting department managers and staff.
• Balance route sheets and cash up of Jumpers/Drivers
• Responsible for all aspects of petty cash/approval thereof/payouts/re-cons
• Responsible for GRV’s and the control of them
• Completion of credit notes and debit journals
• Attend to all staff related queries
• Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
• Updating office policies and procedures
• Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
• Compare clocking sheets with actual work time for pay purposes
• General follow up of work with employees and clients
• Responsible for cash collection by SBV guards
• Do re-cons on the following: cash/routes/safe/cashiers
• Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditure
• Comply with and prioritize all health and safety requirements, policies and procedures
• Ensure invoices are matched against requisitions, purchase orders and goods received notes with reference to quantities, quality, description and price.
• Ensure requisitions, purchase orders and invoices are properly authorized and are in accordance with the appropriate levels of authority.
• Ensure invoices related to contracts agree to the contract.
• Ensure the correct GL account & vendor account is utilized when processing invoices in Accounts Payable module.
• Ensure that the correct VAT is applied to invoices.
• Ensure AP batches are posted daily.
• Preparation and submission of creditors’ reconciliations (ensure invoices follow sequence).
• Timeous payment of invoices, ensuring discount claimed where applicable.
• Timeous follow up on all AP queries.
• Forward remittance advices to suppliers after completion of payment run.
• File all invoices after payment run according to the agreed filing protocols.
• Prepare monthly analysis of the creditors list.
• Maintain vendor master listing.
• Maintain the contract register, in terms of filing and price updates.
• Process patient refunds in a timely manner.
Salary is to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful