A well-established organization in Port Elizabeth is seeking a Senior Tele-Sales Representative to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Tele-Sales Representative
- A proven track record of successful meeting sales quotas preferably Tele-Sales Quotas
- Proven experience as a Tele-Sales Representative or Sales/Customer Service roles
- Have a valid Matric Certificate
- Have a valid driver´s license & own vehicle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn products and services and explain them to customers
- Ability to handle rejection and stay cool-tempered
- Have negotiation skills and ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Be bilingual in English & Afrikaans
Key Performance Areas:
- Promote sales and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products to existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned Rep Code Area to generate new business for the company’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customers problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales, account receipts and logistics.
- Analyze the territory’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers value to the company.
- Identify advantages and compares organization’s products.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the GP for the Product Department and Rep Code Area
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
- Keep abreast of new products, market conditions, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing.
- Always keep health & safety a priority
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful