WHM Recruitment Advisors is urgently looking for a Senior Finance Admin Officer to join their client based in Bloemfontein. Salary to be discussed in Interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 2 Years’ Experience as an Administrative Officer within Finance
- A valid Matric (Grade 12) Certificate
- Certificate in Bookkeeping or Finance will be an advantage
- Computer literate in SAP & advanced experience in Excel
- Have accounting experience
- Must be bilingual
- Be customer orientated with high working standards
- Be accurate & attention to detail
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure invoices are matched against requisitions, purchase orders and goods received notes with reference to quantities, quality, description and price.
- Ensure requisitions, purchase orders and invoices are properly authorized and are in accordance with the appropriate levels of authority.
- Ensure invoices related to contracts agree to the contract.
- Ensure the correct GL account & vendor account is utilized when processing invoices in Accounts Payable module.
- Ensure that the correct VAT is applied to invoices.
- Ensure AP batches are posted daily.
- Preparation and submission of creditors’ reconciliations (ensure invoices follow sequence).
- Timeous payment of invoices, ensuring discount claimed where applicable.
- Timeous follow up on all AP queries.
- Forward remittance advices to suppliers after completion of payment run.
- File all invoices after payment run according to the agreed filing protocols.
- Prepare monthly analysis of the creditors list.
- Maintain vendor master listing.
- Maintain the contract register, in terms of filing and price updates.
- Process patient refunds in a timely manner.
Salary to be discussed in interview.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful