A well-established organization in Port Elizabeth is seeking a Sales Representative to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have minimum 2 – 3 Years’ Experience as a Sales Representative
- Have a Matric Certificate
- Own vehicle & valid Drivers’ License
- Be Computer Literate in MS Office
- Reside in or around Johannesburg
- Must be IMMEDIATELY available
Key Performance Areas:
- Promote sales and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products to existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned Rep Code Area to generate new business for the company’s products
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customers problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales, account receipts and logistics.
- Analyze the territory’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers value to the company
- Identify advantages and compares organization’s products
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the GP for the Product Department and Rep Code Area
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
- Keep abreast of new products, market conditions, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing.
- Always keep health & safety a priority
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful