A well-established Liquor organization in Welkom is seeking a Sales Manager to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience with talent management & succession planning
- Have knowledge of competitors within the liquor industry
- Have minimum of 2 years’ experience within mananagement of employees
- Have knowledge of liquor products and promotions
- Good administration skills
- Ability to identified problems within the assigned region and ability to resolve them
- Excellent mentoring, coaching & people management skills
- Have decision making & organizational skills
- Have knowledge of the market & territories through market trends and promotions
- Have knowledge of training principles and procedures
- Must be Computer literate in MS Office
- Must be willing to work on Saturdays
- Must have Own vehicle & valid drivers license
Key Performance Areas:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Sales Representatives and Team Leaders
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through, performance appraisals and consultation with Team Leaders.
- Identify training needs of individual Sales Representatives by scrutinizing and comparing reports with assistance of Team Leaders.
- Train Sales Representatives on areas where they are lacking / underperforming with assistance of Team Leaders.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development, by ensuring that Team Leaders travel with every team member in his assigned team.
- Resolve any specific problems.
- Market and promote training opportunities to employees in a compelling way that provides all necessary information.
- Utilize training best practices and education principles and ensuring the Team Leaders and Sales Representatives are sufficiently trained.
- Reporting to Managing Director.
- Performance management of Team Leaders.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful