Our client in the Food Service industry is seeking the expertise of a Retail Sales Manager to join their team in Kimberley. Salary to be discussed in Interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 Years’ Experience as a Sales Manager within the Retail Environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent will be an advantage
- Experience in planning & implementing sales strategies
- Customer relationship management experience
- Experience in managing & directing a sales team
- Have a valid drivers license & own vehicle
- Be computer literate in MS Office
- Must be bilingual in English & Afrikaans
Key Performance Areas:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Are responsible for motivating and advising their reps to improve their performance, as well as hiring and training new sales representatives.
- Achieve their objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
- Ensure that the sales department works cross functionally with executives from other departments. For example, they collaborate with marketing to generate new lead sources and expand the target customer base, or with product and research teams to make sure customer needs are met
Salary to be discussed.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful