A well-established organisation in Cape Town – Montague Gardens is seeking a Receptionist to join their team. Salary is R 6 000 per month CTC, benefits to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a High School Matric Certificate or Equivalent
- Minimum of 1 – 2 Years’ Experience as a receptionist/ administrator
- Experience in switchboard operation
- Knowledge & skills of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures as a receptionist
- Be Computer Literate in MS Office
- Excellent Communication and Multi-tasking Skills
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethics
- Great Telephone skills, etiquette, interpersonal skills & problem-solving skills
- Reside in or Around Cape Town – Montague Gardens
Key Performance Areas:
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Direct Visitor by maintaining employee and department directories
- Operate switchboard to route incoming calls & place outgoing calls.
- Monitoring logbook & all emails
- Issuing visitor badges
- Create and manage both digital and hardcopy filing systems for all partners
- Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings based on all partners’ itineraries
- Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face
- Prepare bills and take payments
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
Salary is R 6 000 per month CTC, Benefits to be discussed.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful