A well-established organization in Richards Bay is seeking a Qualified, Registered & Accredited TETA Assessor to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Be a Qualified, Registered & Accredited TETA Assessor
- Must be an Accredited by TETA & Approved by the Chief Inspector (DOL)
- Must be TETA Registered
- Have a valid current Operators Certificate for the specific machinery
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience as an Assessor operating with the specific machinery
- Have a valid Driver’s license & own vehicle
- Be available immediately
- Reside within Richards Bay
Salary to be discussed in interview.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful