Qualified Fitter & Turner
WHM Recruitment Advisors is urgently seeking a Qualified Fitter & Turner to join their client based in Germiston. Salary to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be a Qualified Fitter & Turner with the relevant Qualifications
- Have a minimum of 5 Years’ Experience as a Qualified Fitter & Turner.
- Have experience within an Engineering environment as a Fitter & Turner
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Have excellent computer literacy Skills
- Have a Matric Certificate
- Reside in within the Germiston area
- Need to be fluent in English
- Willing to work overtime & be on standby
Key Performance Areas
- Able to work under extreme pressure.
- Communication skills.
- Commitment / dedication and self-discipline.
- Safety control.
- Problem solving ability.
- Balanced behavioral profile.
- Ability to follow leadership and ensure targets are met through teamwork.
- Ability to function without supervision.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful