A well-established organization in Pretoria is seeking a Merchandiser/Driver to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have knowledge of competitors within the liquor industry
- Previous experience with driving
- Previous experience with Merchandising or Sales
- Have customer needs knowledge within the liquor industry
- Have knowledge of market & territory through market trends and promotions
- Have product knowledge and promotions within the liquor industry
- Have own smartphone
- Ability to send professional emails
- Ability to use GPSS navigation systems
- Previous experience with administrative duties
- Drivers’ License & own vehicle
- Willing to travel around KZN & Gauteng outlets
- Ability to use a hammer and operate a drill machine
- Ability to service current clients by adding value on how to grow their business
- Be able to make effective sales and upsell to customers
- Have excellent communication skills, verbally & in emails
- Ability to learn and apply information to preform job
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage and ensure adequate point of sales material is available at outlets.
- Assist in the deliveries/distribution of POS (Point of Sales) and promo kit to Sales Representatives.
- Ensure you have adequate material on hand.
- Properly put up frames, replace damaged and maintain neat and tidy.
- Daily work report
- Communicate with and take directions from management, Sales representative.
- Carry out other ad hoc duties given by management.
- Report any problems
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful