A well-established Hospitality Industry in Menlyn, Corporate Park is seeking an Experienced Kitchen Manager to join their team. Salary to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum 10 Years’ Experience as a Kitchen Manager
- Have experience in dealing with the pressure & hours in a Kitchen with staff that does not always understand English.
- Have working experience within a diverse & different cultural environment, and does not have an issue with authority
- Reside within Menlyn or surrounding areas
- Have Experience within the Hospitality Industries
- Valid Driver’s License & Own Vehicle is essential
- Have a wide knowledge & experience of food, food preparation, techniques & baking
Key Performance Areas:
- Staff management & training
- Stock management
- Kitchen management
- Hygiene & cleanliness
- Assisting in food preparation and service
- Minimal baking is required
- Assisting front of house when needed
- Opening and closing of the shop
- Handling cash ups at the end of a shift
Salary is market related
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful