A well-established organisation in Isando Johannesburg is seeking a Junior Zimbabwe Sales Representative to join their team. Salary to be discussed in interview
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Studies in Sales and Marketing
- Must have Communication skills NQF Level 5 Certificate in Literacy & Numeracy
- A Matric Certificate or equivalent is essential
- Minimum of 2 years’ External Sales Experience
- Have a Valid Drivers’ License
- Must be computer literate in MS Office
- Have a smart appearance and professional manners
- Must be able to work in a sales team & be self-motivated
- Must be fluent in Shona or Ndebele – Nonnegotiable
Key Performance Areas:
- Grow customer base
- Maximize sales
- Administration and Expense control
- Promote positive teamwork
- Young, dynamic high achiever who is modest, conscientiousness, achievement orientated with a high level of energy and drive.
- Positions targeting the Zimbabwean market are required to be fluent in English and home languages.
- Enjoy networking and meeting new people
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful