A well-established organization in Honeydew, Johannesburg is seeking a Junior Warehouse Manager to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org,za, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Warehouse Environment
- Have a Matric certificate
- Be bilingual in English & Afrikaans
- Have excellent Mathematical skills
- Reside within or around the Honeydew area
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure stock is received correctly
- Oversee receiving area for stock counts, expiry dates and condition of stock
- Damages to be minimized and stock losses to be less than 0,35% of turnover
- General security awareness and accountability as senior on site
- Record and report key performance indicators on a weekly and monthly basis
- Plan annual and interim labor requirements according to specific volumes and retail requirements
- Ensure all staff and support people are well-versed in local hygiene requirements and explain to them the importance of why and how quality standards are to be assured
- Equip staff with the required tests and equipment to assure product standards are upheld
Ensure staff is well versed in the requirements relating to stock rotation and shelf displays.
- Identify staff development needs and develop them accordingly
- Evaluate staff performance and provide feedback and coaching as required
- Customer Satisfaction
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers so that they feel they receive good value at all times
- Proactively identify and resolve obstacles to customer service delivery in a timeous manner, implementing contingency plans when required
- Ensure that Policies and Procedures are followed, and amended to support an ever-changing environment
- Support department managers and co employees.
- Actively participate as a member of the team
- Performing any other task, not specified herein, which from time to time may be assigned by the manager.
- Ensures that cleaning and housekeeping standards on equipment and work areas are maintained according to laid down standards and norms
- Ensure Personal hygiene standards are maintained
- Take reasonable care for own health and safety as well as the health and safety of others
- Wear the correct PPE in accordance with the company policy and procedures
- No interference or abuse of any health, safety and environmental welfare equipment
- Keep work areas clean and free from hazards and risks
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful