A well-established organization in Bloemfontien is seeking a Junior Telesales Representative to join their team. Salary is to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience as a Telesales Representative or relevant experience within sales/customer service
- Ability to learn products and services and be able to describe them to prospects
- Have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Be cool tempered and having the ability handle rejection
- Ability to resolve issues & address complaints
- Have a Matric Certificate
- Have great negotiation skills
- Proven track record of telephonic sales quotas
- Be bilingual
- Computer Literate in MS Office
- Be IMMEDIATELY available
Key Performance Areas:
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Ensure the quantities of stock available .
- Ensure that you are well trained in the use of IQ program to assist client .
- Ensure you know all the stock items.
- Keep abreast of new products, market conditions, advertising and promotional trends through discussing with Manager.
- Always try to enlarge the orders with clients with unknown products.
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful