A well-established organisation in Cape Town is seeking a Junior Tele-Sales Representative to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Tele-Sales Representative
- A proven track record of successful meeting sales quotas preferably Tele-Sales Quotas
- Proven experience as a Tele-Sales Representative or Sales/Customer Service roles
- Have a valid Matric Certificate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn products and services and explain them to customers
- Ability to handle rejection and stay cool-tempered
- Have negotiation skills and ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Be Bilingual
- Be computer literate in MS Office
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure that cleaning and housekeeping standards on equipment and work areas are maintained according to laid down standards and norms.
- Ensure Personal hygiene standards are maintained
- Take reasonable care for own health and safety as well as the health and safety of others
- Wear the correct PPE in accordance with the company policy and procedures
- No interference or abuse of any health, safety, and environmental welfare equipment.
- Be actively involved in the OHS System, partake in OHS activities as and when directed
- Performing any other task, not specified herein, which from time to time may be assigned by the manager
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful