A well-established organization in MIDRAND is seeking a Junior Salesperson-Low Voltage Electrical Experience to join their team Salary will be discussed in the interview.
PLEASE NOTE: Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position; YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
Application Process: To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to
email@example.com and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years of INDUSTRY SALES EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- Low voltage Electronic Industry experience -preferred
Requirements and skills:
- Customer service, Meeting sales goals, Closing skills.
- Territory management, Prospecting skills, Negotiation, Self-confidence, Product knowledge Presentation skills, Client relationships, Motivation for sales, Drivers License
Duties and Responsibility’s:
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work
schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making
recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional
publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary will be discussed. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not
received any correspondences within 2 weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful