A well-established organization in Cape Town is seeking a Junior Safety Officer to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience as a Safety Officer.
- Must be registered with SACMPC.
- Be computer literate in MS Office.
- Own vehicle & valid drivers´ license is an advantage.
- Be willing to travel.
- Have excellent communication & people skills.
Key Performance Areas:
- Co-ordinating health & safety related training and updating matrixes.
- Obtaining Logs from Compensation commissioner and getting updated letters of good standing.
- Creating safety files as per customer requirements and specific jobs assigned to the company
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful