Junior Admitted Litigation Attorney
Our client in the Legal industry is seeking the expertise of a Junior Admitted Litigation Attorney to join their team in Pretoria. Salary to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have an LLB Degree
- Have the right of appearance in court
- Must be an Admitted Attorney
- Have a minimum of 1 – 2 Years’ Post Articles Experience
- Have experience within all aspects of Collections
- Have excellent MS Office knowledge & skills
- Have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle
Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful