A well-established organisation in Isando Johannesburg is seeking a Junior Zim Digital Marketing & Content Co-Ordinator to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Digital Marketer
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Journalism or Advertising
- Have a Matric Certificate or equivalent – essential
- Must be fluent in Shona or Ndebele – non-negotiable
- Experience with B2C Media, Google AdWords, Email Campaigns, SEO, SEM & Growth hacking is essential
- Experience with Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience with using Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of Online Advertising platforms
- Being Google qualified & holding industry related qualifications would be beneficial
- Facebook Blueprint
- Knowledge of Web Analytic Tools – Google Analytics & WebTrends
- Working knowledge of ad serving tolls – DART & DoubleClick
- Knowledge of marketing & Communications processes
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Have Technical knowledge of reporting on multiple media platforms
- Must be computer Literate in MS Office & computer skills
- Must have Innovation skills, presentation skills, interpersonal & networking skills
- Must have detail consciousness, data trend analysis skills & copy writing skills
Key Performance Areas:
- The main purpose of this role is to optimise the online marketing campaigns in order to ensure customer engagement.
- The Junior Digital Marketer & Content Co-Coordinator reports directly to the Operations Director. This position is responsible for planning, execution and optimisation of online marketing efforts for the company’s brand in Zimbabwe.
- Responsible for creating, editing and posting online content using a variety of electronic devices and tools for use across multimedia and multi platforms. Internal Liaison takes place with all internal departments. External liaison takes place with third party suppliers.
Salary is to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful