A well-established organization in Honeydew is seeking an Internal Sales Representative to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience as an Internal Sales Representative
- Knowledge of Process Control Instrumentation
- Knowledge of Industrial Networking
- Be computer literate in MS Office & Pastel Evolution
- Excellent verbal & written communication in English
- Ability to grasp technical aspects
- Be able to work in a team as well as alone
Key Performance Areas:
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Dress smart
- Constantly work towards continuous improvement
- Flexible and adaptable
- Thorough, good attention to detail
- Understand all administrative procedures as specified by the company policies and standards including marketing and promotional initiatives.
- Compiling of any special project or tender work and completion thereof
- Ensure all documentation required by the company is completed and handed in timeously.
- External sales visit to clients, on occasions.
- Occasional training of new sales staff or during meetings
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls, e-mails and quoting via Pastel Evolution system within 1-2 hours.
- Forwarding potential customers to prospect for new business to respective External Sales Executive and acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and final approval of tenders, together with Director.
- Assisting with market and customer information; representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with Director and External Sales Executives.
- Compiling the Sales Order Forms accurately and distribute to relevant staff to process within 1-2 hours (once approved by Sales Executive). Be the contact person between customer and company in professional manner.
- Logging all customer and supplier information on Pastel and CRM database.
- Managing the Internal Sales Administrator to check on the progress of existing local orders; checking quantities of goods in stock.
- Managing the progress of the Customer and Supplier Orders to ensure full sales pipeline is accomplished
- Responsible for stock inventory check on a quarterly basis
- Follow up on sales leads supplied by the Management/sales e-mails
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations; feeding future buying trends back to Director.
- Create and maintain a CRM database of clients and leads.
- Manage personal time effectively in order to ensure the achievement of individual and company sales target/budget.
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful