A well-established organisation in Honeydew is seeking an Internal Sales Representative to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview. Closing date is 21 October 2020
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience as an Internal Sales Representative
- Experience with selling pumps would be an advantage
- Have a valid Matric Certificate
- Export Sales & Administration experience would be an advantage
- Be computer literate in MS Office
- SAGE and AX computer literacy would be an advantage
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as in a team
Key Performance Areas:
- Specify and produce accurate product quotes within the timescale specified,
- Understand when discounts & special pricing provisions apply,
- Send Quotations and follow up on potential orders in a timely and professional manner,
- Attend to all enquiries from customers,
- Identify and liaise with the Customer regarding cross selling opportunities.
- Raise accurate Sales Invoices for all delivered Sales Orders within 24 hours of receiving the POD, checking additional charges and notes are present,
- Send Invoices via e-mail, as PDF attachments, to the appropriate customer contact.
- File all documentation according to procedure.
- Process customer orders received ensuring the correct process is followed including but not limited to checking for discrepancies, loading onto SAGE and other registers,
- Raise pro-forma Invoices if customers do not have a credit accounts or accounts are set to pre-payment,
- Contact Customers who have a received a Pro-forma Invoice and follow-up for payment,
- Send Sales order confirmations, as PDF attachment, to the appropriate customer contact.
- Send orders to the appropriate buyer as required and communicate any delays to customers,
- Draft and arrange all export documentation as required,
- Check Stores delivery slips for completeness prior to Invoicing, ensuring product, quantity, addresses, and courier references are correct.
- Provide direct customer contact in taking orders and providing quotes from various media,
- Where appropriate, direct customers and potential customers to the most appropriate team to enable sound decisions to be made on the purchase a
- To actively participate in the effective day to day running of the Sales support office and to work with the other team members in an appropriate and effective manner. In addition, and as required, to review and highlight improvements within the department,
- Provide back-up duties for other team members,
- Comply with all company policies and procedures,
- Comply and contribute to the safety and health of all employees within the company,
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed by management.
Salary is to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful