Our client in the Fluid Technology industry is seeking the expertise of an Industrial & Environmental Engineer to join their team in Gauteng. Salary to be discussed in Interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 Years’ Technical Sales Experience
- Have an Engineering Degree or Diploma in Process, Mechanical or Electrical
- Have a valid code 8 Drivers’ License
- Must reside in Gauteng
- Must be MS Office Literate
- Possession of a Valid Passport will be an advantage
Key Performance Areas:
- To meet or exceed sales targets agreed and set out for the territory.
- Use his existing contacts and customer base to unearth new business.
- Person must be willing and able to travel.
- To ensure all customers’ needs and expectations are met.
- To identify product potential and discuss plans for effective sales growth with GM
- To provide monthly/weekly sales reports and forecasting to GM.
- Work out a short and long term strategy for sector focused initiatives.
- Compile technical and commercial proposals to customers.
- Focus on developing base line business selling direct to end users.
- Conduct product presentations and technical training to customers.
- Able to propose a strategic plan for sales development in their territory.
Salary to be discussed in Interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful