A well-established organization in Isando, Johannesburg is seeking a Human Resource Manager to join their team. Salary will be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 5 years HR Management experience
- Must have a Honors Degree in HR, Industrial Psychology or Industrial Relations
- Be willing to travel across borders
- Excellent verbal & written communication in English
- Bilingual in English & Portuguese (will be an advantage)
- Be computer literate in MS Office
- Excellent administration, organizational & presentation skills
Key Performance Areas:
- Custodian of HR policies and organisations policies and procedures.
- Representing the organisation at the CCMA / Legal Matters / Employee relations.
- Chairing Disciplinary Hearings and formulating Disciplinary Hearing Outcome Reports.
- Revise and implement human resources planning, recruitment, criminal and credit checks, succession planning and retention
- Staff monthly Performance Management (KPI).
- Employment Equity & COIDA.
- Coordinate staff training and development.
- Prepare and distribute internal and management communications.
- Conducting Branch visits.
- Provide professional HR support by assisting the Regional Managers with all operational HR issues.
- Develop and implement Human Resources and people development strategies, objectives, and processes.
- Influence management and the operations of the ongoing need for transformation and drive it throughout the organisation.
- Devote time at the branches with the sales teams to identify human resource issues needing to be addressed.
- Proactively manage and review the performance and progress of Regional Managers and their regions.
- Drive regional operations with regards to Human Resources requirements.
- Maintain the organisations benefits programs – Provident Fund, Risk Benefit, Medical Aid, etc.
- Liaison with recruiters to hire the most suitable employees for new vacancies.
- Strong organisational skills including an ability to prioritise effectively, deliver high quality work and adhere to stringent
Salary will be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful