A well-established organization in Cape Town is seeking an HR Officer to join their team. Salary is R 12 000 – R 15 000 CTC depending on qualifications & experience.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 – 3 Years’ experience as an HR Officer or any position within the same field
- Have a Tertiary Qualification in Human Resources or equivalent
- Certificate in Human Resource Management will be advantageous
- Experience with HR Software will be advantageous
- Have proven work experience within a similar field
- Valid Drivers’ License & Own vehicle
- Must be computer literate in MS Office
- Ability to meet deadlines & ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize important projects
- Have telephonic etiquette, email & communication skills
Key Performance Areas:
- Preparation of necessary documents for HR Manager.
- Administration of recruitment, remuneration, learning/development and training.
- Administration of personnel leave, maternity leave, disciplinary enquiries, and investigations within the company.
- Placing of job adverts and arranging interviews, which includes contacting prospective employees or interviewees, setting up of appropriate and adequate interview panels, and supervising the interviewing process.
- Deal with both external and internal queries from both staff of the company and external bodies.
- Prepare job descriptions before job advert placement is made both for internal and external recruitment
- Administration and Coordinating of Employment Equity matters
- Compensations and benefits administration
- The administrator’s duties also include assisting in the preparation of all letters of contract for any necessary changes in employee terms and condition.
- Preparing management reports on data HR relevant data.
- Administration of clocking systems
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate and Administration of HR projects
- Coordinate the interviewing, screening, recruitment, and appointment of new staff.
- Coordinate the duties of temporary staff.
- Take minutes in staff meetings
- Administration of Corporate clothing/PPE
Salary is R 12 000 – R 15 000 CTC depending on qualifications & experience.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful