A well-established organisation in Klerksdorp is seeking a HR Administrator to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience in HR Administration or a similar field
- Have proven experience as an HR Administrator or in a similar field
- Previous experience with HR Software is an advantage
- Have a Degree/Diploma in Human Resources
- Be computer literate in MS Office
- Have a valid drivers’ license and own vehicle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Mathematical skills & good time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills & good multitasking skills
- Ability to beat deadlines
- Be bilingual
Key Performance Areas:
- Managing directly human resources staff: scheduling, assigning, and directing work; conducting interview, hiring and orienting new staff; supervising or conducting training, coaches; evaluating and giving appraisals; and ensuring good quality of work.
- Administration of recruitment, remuneration, learning/development, and training.
- Ensuring the execution of criminal record checks fully in a timely effective manner.
- Administration of personnel leave, maternity leave, disciplinary enquiries, IR investigations within the company, Payroll administration.
- Deal with both external and internal queries from both staff of the company and external bodies.
- Prepare job descriptions before job advert placement is made both for internal and external recruitment
- Administration and Coordinating of Employment Equity matters
- Compensations and benefits administration
- The administrator’s duties also include assisting in the preparation of all letters of contract for any necessary changes in employee terms and condition.
- Preparing management reports HR relevant data.
- Administration of clocking systems
- Liaising with payroll, absence recording, and holiday recording systems.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides, etc.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate and Administration of HR projects
- Coordinate the interviewing, screening, recruitment, appointment of new staff, setting up Interview panels.
- Counselling applicants and employees on rules, policies, benefits, procedures, and job opportunities.
- Coordinate the duties of temporary staff.
- Take minutes in staff meetings
- Administration of Corporate clothing/PPE
- Performance Management
Salary is to be discussed in the interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful